Webinar series summary
After the success of the 2020 tax series, we are running another online series which will focus on a number of tax topics. Each two hour session features two industry expert speakers.
- Tax investigations: what you need to know – Chris Watts, Associate Director of ETC Tax
- A Budget update, what you need to be aware of – Craig Hughes, Tax Director of Brown Butler
- Unlocking cash in commercial property in these challenging times – Nigel Holmes, Head of Technical Operations, Catax
- Company reorganisations & reconstructions: things to consider – Simon Denye, Associate Director of ETC Tax
- IR35 – latest update, moving timelines for the end client and fee payer
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote code IFAAT to be charged the IFA member rate of £99. Once payment has been received you will be sent registration details.
The series is split into three webinars:
- 24 February (9.30am to 12pm)
- 3 March (9.30am to 12pm)
- 10 March (9.30am to 12pm)
CPD hours: 6 (mandatory attendance)
Price: IFA members – £99
Non-members – £120